CellFix, LLC offer a limited lifetime warranty on all parts and labor associated with repairs completed and verified performed by our technicians. This limited lifetime warranty covers manufacturer-related part defects on parts installed by CellFix, LLC as well as labor associated with the repair, and does not cover supplemental damage.
Supplemental damage is defined as any damage unrelated to the preceding authorized repair, such as additional physical damage, accidental damage, or liquid damage. Manufacturer-related part defects are defined as a spontaneous or abrupt decline in normal device functionality of part/issue repaired.
Special iPhone Screen Lifetime Warranty
Screens branded XO7 covers any damage! (tech damage, ripped flex cables, broken LCD, broken OLED,… as long as the cover glass is not cracked!) for the life of your device. Exceptions listed below may still apply.
Exceptions to Lifetime Warranty
While some things are excluded, it’s a small list.
- Physical and/or liquid damage – We are unable to return liquid or physically damaged parts to our distributors, which means we are unable to warranty them for our customers.
- Accidental Damage – We are unable to return accidentally damaged parts to our distributors, which means we are unable to warranty them for our customers.
- Battery Replacements – Battery replacements come with a one-year warranty, exceptions to this will be noted in the customer account.
- Game system repairs – Damage to game systems will not be covered under our lifetime warranty, the repairs are variable in their warranty length, which will be discussed with the customer.
- Soldered charge ports – Damage to soldered charge ports is almost always due to accidental damage. We will review the damage and repair under warranty if the port is proven to be poorly installed.
- Microsoldering – Most microsoldering repairs provide a 90 days warranty, due to the complex nature of soldering on the microscopic level.
- Charging Ports – due to the nature and use of charging ports we provide a 60 day warranty on charging port flexes.
- Special Order Parts – Warranties are as specified by our part vendors.
- Repair by someone other than CellFix, LLC before or after our repair
- Physical and/or software modifications that render replaced parts or the device unusable. This includes manufacturer software updates
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to the repair attempt.
- If we do a part swap – as in you bring in an old phone and want to use the parts from it to repair your current phone, those parts are not covered. If we sell you a part and you install it yourself, we cannot warranty the repair but may be able to warranty the part upon inspection by one of our technicians.
- If you supply us with parts for a repair from some other provider then warranty may be available from wherever the parts were purchased, however, we will not provide warranty support for parts we did not supply. There may also be a cost associated with the removal of self-supplied parts.
- Manufacturer notifications about replaced parts not being genuine.
- Other warranty stated on receipt and logged in our system.
Liquid damage, additional physical damage, or accidental damage occurring after the authorized repair or any work performed on the device by anyone other than CellFix, LLC will void this warranty. In order to qualify for warranty coverage, you need to report the warranty issue to CellFIx, LLC within fourteen days of the first sign of any problems with the warrantied repairs.
Warranty is non-transferable and will only be available to the original repair customer.